Technical Tincture of Green Soap is a premium soap made referencing the USP National Formulary recipe as noted in our technical data sheet.
Using modern, heated pressure vessels, we begin by creating green soap from food grade vegetable oils then add U.S.P. Glycerin and filtered water. Once the green soap (aka sapo mollis, sapo viridis or soft soap) is complete, we add specially denatured alcohol, filtered water, and essential lavender oil.
Technical Tincture of Green Soap is used for skin cleansing, cleaning of medical utensils prior to sterilization, and pre-scrub sanitation. Ideal for removal of dried blood and protein soils from skin, scalp and hands.
Sanitek Products has over 60 years of natural soap making experience for some of the biggest soap names in the business. We guarantee the quality of all our soap products or your money back.
- Premium Soap That Follows The USP National Formulary Recipe
- Manufactured From Food Grade Vegetable Oils And U.S.P. Glycerin And Filtered Water
- Contains Specially Denatured Alcohol, Filtered Water, And Essential Lavender Oil
- Used For Skin Cleansing, Cleaning Of Medical Utensils Prior To Sterilization, And Pre-Scrub Sanitation
- Ideal For Removal Of Dried Blood And Protein Soils From Skin, Scalp And Hands